How to Build a Consistent Gallery Programme
Debate led by: Jocelyn Wolff
Speakers: Sílvia Dauder, Matthias von Stenglin, Gigiotto Del Vecchio
Tuesday, 3 November 2015 | 12.00h-13.30h
- Who dictates the gallery programme?
- How to build a solid artistic discourse?
- What characterises a strong and coherent gallery programme?
- How to work with the artists towards it?
- How to communicate it through the different platforms at a gallery’s disposal (online, social networks, etc.)?
- Are curatorial driven galleries better than the art market oriented ones or they just serve different market necessities?
- Is the ‘programme gallery’ a model of the past?
Founder and Director, Jocelyn Wolff Gallery
Founder and Director, ProjecteSD
Founder and co-Director, RaebervonStenglin
Art critic, gallerist and curator; founder and Director, Supportico López